Research. Design. Results.
I am a human factors psychologist and user experience specialist. I have worked in and am comfortable in both a business setting and a research setting.
As a designer, I am creative. However, what sets me apart is my passion for developing intuitive user experiences by applying science based principles all the while considering business and system constraints and limitations. Design should be driven and inspired by research and should achieve measurable results.
As a researcher, I am well versed and practiced in conducting scientific, controlled, quantitative studies in a laboratory as well as quantitative and qualitative field studies in less controlled environments. I have experience analyzing large and small data sets using advanced statistics or simple statistics depending on requirements.
- Usability Testing -- Conducting and interpreting cognitive walkthroughs; performing heuristic evaluations; collecting and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data; creating research tools (e.g., questionnaires, scripts)
- Research -- Defining project scope; understanding existing products; designing and implementing studies; creating questionnaires
- Data Analysis -- Applying advanced statistics
- Modeling -- Creating user personas and specifying workflow; conducting and interpreting task analysis
- Defining and Interpreting Requirements -- Understanding stakeholders vision and constraints and users needs and behavior; use cases
- Specifying Design -- Wireframing and storyboarding with detailed user navigation and behavior sequencing; prototyping
What can I do for you? Let's talk.
Feel free to contact me using any of the methods listed below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.